Subscriptions Account Manager

The Future Science Group is a rapidly expanding group of companies based
in North London. Within the group, Future Drugs and Future Medicine
publish high-quality journals for the biomedical community (see www.future-
drugs.com and www.futuremedicine.com).

We are seeking an Account Manager with initiative to oversee the
management of our subscriber base and liaise with sales professionals to
assist in new client acquisition. Reporting to the Managing Director, the
successful candidate will be responsible for the hands-on implementation
of customer service and sales strategies agreed with the management team.

We are seeking candidates who:

•	Have experience in sales and/or account management
•	Understand STM publishing, products and markets.
•	Possess good interpersonal skills - negotiation and presentation
•	Can demonstrate effective telephone skills
•	Are self-starters
•	Are effective in team situations
•	Have good organization skills
•	Are IT literate
•	Are willing and able to travel both in the UK and internationally

We offer a competitive salary depending on experience. The position will
be based in our North London Offices, located conveniently close to
Finchley Central tube station.

Please send your CV and covering letter, including salary expectations, to
the Publisher, Dr David Hughes ([log in to unmask]).

Full contact details:

Dr David Hughes
Publisher
Future Science Group Ltd