There has been some discussion on the list about Human Kinetics' online
journal policy.  We have attempted to create a clear policy on this matter
so that everyone (including our own staff) understand what we offer.
Please feel free however to ask further questions.

Human Kinetics strongly recommends the Print and Online version of our
journals.

When Online Only subscribers choose to cancel their subscription, access
to all archive material ceases.  Printed copies enable lapsed subscribers
to maintain a valuable archive.

We have kept the additional cost of a Print and Online subscription as low
as possible,

e.g. a £230 Online Only subscription rises by just £5 to £235 for Print
and Online.

As an additional benefit for Online Only, and Print and Online
subscribers, Human Kinetics guarantees access to at least five years of
back-issues (or the full back-catalogue where the journal was first
published less than five years ago).

Human Kinetics does not operate a moving wall policy,

e.g. if in 2006 five years of a journal’s back-issues were online, then by
2007, subscribers will have access to six years.

Human Kinetics has an ongoing programme to expand our archive and in many
cases subscribers have access to over five years of back-issues.

Please note, as before, access to all archive material ceases if a
subscription is cancelled.

This policy will be reviewed on 31/12/07.