I think most FE colleges have to look at their pay spine over the coming
months.  I wondered if any of you had been through the process yet.

We have had trouble recruiting qualified staff and so our team has been
chosen as the first to be reviewed at Yeovil College.  I am not sure
whether if involves job evaluation as it did in the Universities using
HERA or if it will be a more general review of our jobs.  If you have
had any experience of this process I would welcome your views, input
advice.  Obviously we are all hoping for massive pay rises!! Thanks.
Chris Irwin
Study Centre
Yeovil College