Hi one and all,
                      I was just in the MyiLibrary trying to access the
ebooks and I am getting an error when trying to log on. It is saying
that our login by ip authentication has expired. Does anyone know
anything about this and who contact to put it right? Is it just our
trust?

I'm doing an 'e day' tomorrow and I'm trying to  do the last of a set of
'robodemos'. Frustrating when I'm trying to promote a resource we can't
access!!!

Regards

Graeme

Graeme Ford
Knowledge Services Assistant Librarian
Rathbone Learning Suite
Rathbone Hospital
Mill Lane
Liverpool
L13 4AW
0151 471 7703 fax 0151 471 7706
email address  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Library Catalogue
<http://www.merseycareknowledgeservice.nhs.uk/scripts/heri4/webopacm.dll
/search1>
Mersey Care Knowledge & Library Service Web Pages
<http://www.merseycare.nhs.uk/learning_zone/knowledge_library_service/de
fault.asp>

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Mark Twain

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.