Dear All,  We have the following issues of British Journal of Psychiatry which we no longer want, if anyone would like them for their library please let me know. We would not be able to deliver them, so I'm afraid they would have to be collected from us. There are markings on some of the front covers.  2002 Vol. 180-181 February - September (also September Supplement)  November - December  Index for both volumes  Additional copy of September issue  2003 Vol.182-183 January - March (also January Supplement)  May - December (also May Supplement)  2004 Vol.184-185 January - March  May - December  Index for volume 184  2005 Vol.186-187 January - December (also August Supplement)  2006 Vol.188-189 January - October   Best Wishes, Tina   Tina Kemp Communication Unit NPCRDC 5th Floor Williamson Building University of Manchester Oxford Road Manchester M13 9PL  0161 2757634