Dear All

Our health promotion resource service and PCT library are now within the same team and we’re looking at the options around running the two services separately or jointly.

Can I ask whether anyone running a joint service would be willing for me to visit and discuss the pros and cons?

I’ve already visited Liz Farrell’s service at Salford PCT and had a very helpful discussion.

I’m interested in any services based in acute libraries as well as those in PCTs, which is why I’ve posted to the LIHNN list as well as the PCT e-group. Apologies for cross posting to those of you on both.

Best wishes

Liz

Liz Walton, Library Manager

East Lancashire PCTs’ Library