For information.

David
-----Original Message-----
From: Library and Knowledge Development Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of OSBORN, Richard
Sent: 01 May 2007 14:26
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Partnerships for Patients project - April Update

Dear Colleagues

Please find attached an update on the Partnership for Patients project.

Do let me know if you have any questions about this.

Best wishes
Richard

Richard Osborn
Strategic Library Services Development Manager, NHS London
London Deanery
Stewart House
32 Russell Square
London WC1B 5DN

Tel:  020 7863 1682
Mobile: 07803 756088
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.londonlinks.ac.uk

the [log in to unmask]

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail