Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 13:51:18 +0100
From: "Reddington Wild, Sharon"              <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Athens registration on Aditus
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello
all

Can
anyone tell me whether this link has been disabled or is it just a temporary
glitch at my end that is making it impossible to link to Athens registration through Aditus?

Thanks

Sharon

Sharon Reddington Wild BA (Hons)

Knowledge Services Librarian

Mersey Care NHS Trust

Knowledge & Library Service

Indigo

Parkbourn

Maghull

Liverpool

L31 1HW

Tel: 0151 471 2431

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Please visit us at the
NEW Mersey Care website
http://www.merseycare.nhs.uk/learning_zone/knowledge_library_service/

P Save Paper - Do you really need to
print this e-mail?

the system manager.

for the presence of computer viruses.

This message  may  contain  confidential  and  privileged information.
If you are not  the intended  recipient please  accept our  apologies.
Please do not disclose, copy or distribute  information in this e-mail
or take any  action in reliance on its  contents: to do so is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has
gone  astray  before  deleting it.  Thank  you for  your co-operation.

NHSmail is used daily by over 100,000 staff in the NHS. Over a million
messages  are sent every day by the system.  To find  out why more and
more NHS personnel are  switching to  this NHS  Connecting  for Health
system please visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail