Hi Gergo,

thanks for fast reply. This is what we see:

[wissing@grid-ui2]~% grid-proxy-init
Your identity: /O=GermanGrid/OU=DESY/CN=Christoph Wissing
Enter GRID pass phrase for this identity:
Your proxy is valid until: Wed May 16 09:49:14 2007
[wissing@grid-ui2]~% lfc-ls /grid/
Could not get virtual id: Can't open configuration file !
/grid/: No user mapping

If I repeat it with a VOMS proxy everything works as expected.

So if there is a configuration issue we are happy to sort this out with a bit help from your side.

Regards,

Christoph