Hi Maarten,

I am going to reconfigure our lcg-CE and BDII_site (on the same node)
and trying to avoid the pitfalls mentioned below. I am going to use
the latest YAIM (in 3.0.2 update 24) and it is the first time I run
it since 3.0.1-x was released. I also need to enable a VO with DNS
style name, which I understand requires a separate configuration file
in the vo.d directory.

1) Can you confirm that BDII_CE_URL="ldap://$CE_HOST:2135/mds-vo-
name=local,o=grid" still good for my lcg-CE?
The release documentation is vague and seems to suggest otherwise

2) according to the YaimGuide301, queue management has changed, with
the introduction of (QUEUE NAME)_GROUP_ENABLE variables. The
variables VO_$VO_QUEUES no longer appear in the examples/site-info.def
Vega's experience below seems to suggest the latter variables are
still used instead. Should I stick with the old variables for the
existing VOs and use the new queue management for the new VO only?

cheers,
Gianfranco