Hello all,

we have a lot of
/tmp/condorc-launcher.out.\$(cluster).\$(process)
/tmp/condorc-launcher.err.\$(cluster).\$(process)
/tmp/condorc-launcher.log.\$(cluster).\$(process)

_empty_ files on our WMS node. I think these are created in
/opt/condor-6.7.19/libexec/glite/condorc-launcher but I cannot find out why
they are not deleted (there are also quite old ones). The problem
is that they are created far to often (4 new every minute with different $(cluster)).

Can somebody give a piece of advice, what script should delete these and
what is the possible reason of such "file explosion"?

Thank you in advance,

--
Tomas Kouba
Institute of Physics, Academy of sciences of the Czech Republic