I will be out of the office starting  19/05/2007 and will not return until
29/05/2007.

 Any opinions expressed in this e-mail or any attached files are those of
 the individual, and not necessarily those of Shropshire County Council.

 This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely
 for the use of the addressee.  This communication may contain material
 protected by law from being passed on.  If you are not the intended
 recipient and have received this e-mail in error, you are advised that
 any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail
 is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
 please notify customer service centre at Shropshire County Council.

 Telephone: 01743 210347                     Http://www.shropshire.gov.uk
 Mailto:[log in to unmask]