Dear health psychologists

We look forward to seeing you at the next meeting of the Midlands Health
Psychology Network. We are delighted to welcome Prof Elaine Denny from UCE
who will talk about her research on women’s experiences of endometriosis. We
will also be able to update people on the activities at this year’s
conference which was a great success.

If you have any ideas of people you would like to see present or indeed
would like to tell us about your own research or implementations in practice
we’d love to hear from you – please contact Sheila Bonas on [log in to unmask] .

Next meeting of the Midlands Health Psychology Network

Wed 13 June 07      10:00-12:00  Prof Elaine Denny, UCE. Women’s experiences
of endometriosis.
Dept of Health Science, University of Leicester . Directions:
http://www.hs.le.ac.uk/directions/

If you’re not yet a member but are active in health psychology training,
research, practice or teaching, then we’d love to see you. See the website
for further details of what we do -
http://www.aston.ac.uk/lhs/staff/shawrl/midlandshealthpsychologynetwork.jsp .

We look forward to seeing you in June.

Midlands Health Psychology Network Committee

Julie Bayley, Sheila Bonas, Liz Hale, Sharon How, Sue Peacock, Rachel Shaw.

Rachel Shaw, PhD, CPsychol

Lecturer in Psychology

Aston University

Birmingham , B4 7ET , UK