Hello All,

I’m wondering if anyone on the list has any museum/heritage/cultural contacts in New York?

I’m going to be there for two months this Autumn because of my husband’s job and am hoping to find something constructive to do – I can offer my services for free as I won’t be able to get hold of a work permit!

If you know anyone who might be able to offer some interesting voluntary work I’d be really grateful for their contact details.  (Failing that feel free to pass on your best tourist tips – I don’t want to spend the whole time working!!)

Thanks a lot

Lisa Yates

Education Manager (Mondays-Thursdays)

The Foundling Museum