From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of rebecca mileham
Sent: 11 May 2007 16:55
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Labels/text for drawer displays

Probably space is at a premium, so I think an intro that tells a story about the group of objects (a proper 'local' story, if possible, rather than a more textbooky general intro to what fossils are etc!) would work well, plus plus numbering and a reference list elsewhere.

Might it be possible to make the story into an investigation to which the objects provide answers? Maybe the object list could consist of the object's name, plus a line of text to set it in context.

Thanks

Rebecca.