Please note below, in the search for little Madeleine.  Circulate if you can

Thanks
Susan Child
(Community Outreach Officer)
Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery
Castle Street
Carlisle
CA3 8TP
01228 534781 Ext 291

Carlisle City Council - Creating a brighter future for all.
Our Priorities are Cleaner, Greener and Safer, Carlisle the Learning City and Carlisle Renaissance.

This e-mail and its attachments may include confidential information and is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail and its attachments in error please notify the sender immediately delete them and do not disclose, copy, distribute or retain any part of them.
The views and opinions expressed by the author are not necessarily those of Carlisle City Council.
Carlisle City Council has scanned this e-mail and its attachments to ensure that they are virus free. The Council can take no responsibility if a virus is actually present and you are advised to make the appropriate checks to confirm that they are virus free.