Dear Smith,

I just want to let high pass filter not work when using melodic. I had thought I might make it by seting a cutoff point longer than the duration of a fMRI experiment.

But from your reply, it seems for a cutoff point longer than the known experimental paradigm period, the high pass filter still works. So whether I can using a command line function to avoid high pass filtering?

Regards,

wei

Steve Smith <[log in to unmask]> 写道:
Hi,

On 11 May 2007, at 07:37, pengxu wei wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> How to shun down high pass filter in MELODIC? To a fMRI study with
> total time 6min, if I set cutoff point as 360s(or more ), whether
> in fact no filter will work when analysing? Or, the command line
> function can provide such option?

I'm not quite sure what you're asking, but if you want to exclude
effects slower than the known experimental paradigm period, just set
that value in the appropriate part of the GUI.

Cheers.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> wei
>
> Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下

---
Associate Director, Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726 (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask] http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
---

抢注雅虎免费邮箱3.5G容量,20M附件!