Looks like  data has 26 volumes, no?

This looks ok (although we definitely advise against interpolating your data to 256x256 - it will cause no end of trouble).
 If you run dtifit on your data, what happens (dtifit -k data -m nodif_brain_mask -b bvals -r bvecs -o dti)

On 7 May 2007, at 07:43, Andreas Bartsch wrote:

Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von karo zargar
Gesendet: Montag, 7. Mai 2007 08:41
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [FSL] Error in running probtrack

cal_max        1.0000
cal_min        1.0000
glmax          0
glmin          0
origin1        0
origin2        0
origin3        0
file_type      ANALYZE-7.5

/home/karo/Input_directory/nodif_brain_mask
dim1           256
dim2           256
dim3           29
dim4           1
datatype       16
pixdim1        3.0000000000
pixdim2        3.0000000000
pixdim3        3.0000000000
pixdim4        0.0000000000
cal_max        1.0000
cal_min        1.0000
glmax          0
glmin          0
origin1        0
origin2        0
origin3        0
file_type      ANALYZE-7.5

num lines in /home/karo/Input_directory/bvals
      1
num words in /home/karo/Input_directory/bvals
     26
num lines in /home/karo/Input_directory/bvecs
      3
num words in /home/karo/Input_directory/bvecs
     78

Tim Behrens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Karo -

Can you run bedpost_datacheck on your input directory please?
just type
bedpost_datacheck directoryname

and tell us the output..

Cheers