Hello,

I posted a message a couple months ago about error messages I've got
after applying eddy current correction in FDT to normalized DWIs. I got
the reply from Steve that I should use non-processed images in this
step. However, the error messages still remain the same when I input the
non-processed DWIs. The error messages are as follows:

Errors: processing vol0000.nii.gz
      processing vol0001.nii.gz
      processing vol00012.nii.gz

Besides the errors, there are still two output files created from eddy
current correction (*.nii.gz and *. ecclog). It looks to me that the
output and the input images show no differences. I am wondering whether
it means that no correction has been done, but the *. ecclog file does
include some numbers which look like some transformation (as below).

processing vol0010.nii.gz

Final result:
1.035808 0.009992 0.005392 -6.926596
-0.004328 1.021578 0.005920 -1.443964