Von: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library im Auftrag von M. Pham
Gesendet: Di 22.05.2007 21:26
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [FSL] FEAT mice

Hi,

following the description in the FAQ on how to insert an own/custom
registration in FEAT has not worked out for me yet. I am trying to obtain
the necessary first-level FEAT files/folders to do a two-group paired
comparison on 2D perfusion data of 11 mice.

For all subjects there is a single 2D CBF map at each of the two time points
(24h apart). The CBF maps were calculated from a modified CASL sequence and
satisfactory 6dof registration to a common mouse space could be obtained by
FLIRT (via a structural T2).

How are these registered 2D maps presented correctly to FEAT as cope images
and how do I produce the necessary first-level files to start right off with
higher-level analysis? (Matrix is 64x64 and FoV adjusted to 140x140 as
recommended for small animals)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mirko