Thanks for your help. I had problem in the first option.
  thanks
  Karo

Tim Behrens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I guess this means one of two things:  1) either your bvecs or your bvals do not end in a carriage return (new line).  This is a common problem - we should put it on the FAQ page - sorry.
  2) your brain mask is not binary (1,0)

  cheers