Hi - this sounds like upper/lower-case confusion - is your filesystem
not case sensitive? If this is the case then you'll need to convince
FSL that this follows the same rules as Windows and Mac, i.e. that
the GUIs have "_gui" appended at the end to differentiate them from
the command line programs.....sorry we can't add more detailed
support for these other UNIX flavours that we haven't seen before.

Cheers.

On 18 May 2007, at 13:27, Lokke Highstein wrote:

> i mean another copy of the main FEAT gui, i wish the Featwatcher
> gui would come up, that would be the desired result.
>
> thanks for the reply
>
> On May 18, 2007, at 1:53 AM, Steve Smith wrote:
>
>> Hi - do you mean that another copy of the main FEAT GUI comes up,
>> or the Featwatcher GUI?
>> Cheers.
>>

>> On 17 May 2007, at 18:58, Lokke Highstein wrote:
>>
>>> hello -
>>>
>>> i am a systems admin at an fMRI research center and am trying to
>>> get the latest version of FSL compiled and running for my users.
>>>
>>> our system is running solaris 9 and we (finally after many tries)
>>> managed to get FSL 3.3.11 to compile with no errors, however we are
>>> still seeing a bizzare error.
>>>
>>> when we launch FSL, the gui comes up just fine, and we can launch
>>> the FEAT gui as well, but once a design.fsf file has been loaded,
>>> and the "go"  button is clicked, all that happens is that another
>>> FEAT gui window comes up (and nothing gets processed.)
>>>
>>> has anyone experienced this?  i tried to search the archives but
>>> found no reference to it.
>>>
>>> thanks!
>>>
>>> lokke highstein
>>> systems admin
>>> fmri research center
>>> columbia university

>> ------
>> Stephen M. Smith, Professor of Biomedical Engineering
>> Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre
>>
>> FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
>> +44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
>> [log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
>> ------

---