Hi all,

I have got a set of MR files on CD's which are in DICOM format. I would
like to convert them to NIFTI volumes.

The problem is that instead of being stored as volumes, different slices
seem to be in different files (even different directories!). The only
way that I can view them is with the DICOM viewer on the CD's and with
ImageJ.

Is it possible to convert DICOM images from that directory structure to
nice 3D (or 4D) NifTI files?

If there is a command-line option (so that it is scriptable for the
whole CD) which leaves all the patient/scan info in (I can remove that
once the images are in a normal format) then that would be great.

I reckon this has been done before (sorry for douoble-posting), lots of
people get their data on CD. Anybody know how to do this?

Many thanks!
Alle Meije Wink