From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 2:41 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] Error in running probtrack

cal_max        1.0000
cal_min        1.0000
glmax          0
glmin          0
origin1        0
origin2        0
origin3        0
file_type      ANALYZE-7.5

/home/karo/Input_directory/nodif_brain_mask
dim1           256
dim2           256
dim3           29
dim4           1
datatype       16
pixdim1        3.0000000000
pixdim2        3.0000000000
pixdim3        3.0000000000
pixdim4        0.0000000000
cal_max        1.0000
cal_min        1.0000
glmax          0
glmin          0
origin1        0
origin2        0
origin3        0
file_type      ANALYZE-7.5

num lines in /home/karo/Input_directory/bvals
      1
num words in /home/karo/Input_directory/bvals
     26
num lines in /home/karo/Input_directory/bvecs
      3
num words in /home/karo/Input_directory/bvecs
     78

Tim Behrens <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Karo -

Can you run bedpost_datacheck on your input directory please?

just type

bedpost_datacheck directoryname

and tell us the output..

Cheers