Actually I was thinking about excluding individual images, not an
entire volume/s. I reckon that I have certain images in some volumes
that are corrupted, i.e. which does not reflect the DW-coding
properly but are just e.g. blank.

Would it be possible and advisable to exclude individual images in
FSL? Excluding entire volumes seems a bit drastic when just certain
images are bad, and as it was pointed out, I would want to keep an
isotropic spanning of the directions.

/ Finn