Hi - the FEAT preprocessing happens in the order that it appears in
the GUI Pre-Stats section, top-to-bottom: motion correction happens
first.
In general it is better to correct for motion before doing slice
timing correction, but then in general we don't recommend doing slice-
timing correction.
Cheers.

On 5 May 2007, at 03:09, Deane Aikins wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> A colleague suggested that slice timing correction should occur
> prior to motion correction.  It's not
> clear what the order of these processes are for FSL.  Is there a
> way to order these?  Does anyone have
> an opinion about this?
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> Deane