Thank you, Steve. I will give this a try.
Best,
Marc

On 5/29/07, Steve Smith <[log in to unmask] > wrote:
Just due to noise and or complex topology. In general you shouldn't
worry about them. Don't forget that TBSS will be thresholding this,
normally between 2000 and 3000. You can simulate this effect by
display range to the threshold.

Steve.

On 29 May 2007, at 05:53, Marc Dubin wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My mean_FA_skeleton is very pretty, but there
> are several roughly 1-3 pixel green islands or specks
> which don't seem to be part of any tract. Just wondering
> if anyone knows how they make their way in?
>
> Best,
> Marc

---
Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/ ~steve
---

--