hi. thank you for your support. once i run bet from the command line (using cygwin), it does not seem to be working properly. but when i use the gui, it does...
anyway, i am trying to rum dtifit from the command line and get the following message:
0 256 0 256 0 50
0 slices processed
Aborted <core dumped>

Any idea why this is happening? Did I enter something wrong?

Thanks.
David