 [Apologies for cross-posting.]

 We are pleased to announce the publication of volume 17, issue 1, of
*Children,
Youth and Environments,* with 18 new papers that offer "Critical
International Perspectives on Child and Youth Participation." This thematic
issue focuses on countries in Asia, including Afghanistan, Bangladesh,
Bhutan, China, India, Japan, Mongolia, the Philippines, and Vietnam. It is
available at www.colorado.edu/journals/cye <http:///>.

This is the third installment of our special series on child and
youth participation in different regions of the world. It follows two
issues with papers from Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Issues later this
year will focus on participation by young people in the Americas, Africa and
the Middle East.

Search the CYE journal site for articles, book reviews, organizations,
professional contacts, and more: www.colorado.edu/journals/cye <http:///> .
It's an indispensable resource for researchers and practitioners working to
improve environments with and for children and youth around the world!

--
Children, Youth and Environments
University of Colorado, Campus Box 314

E-mail:* *[log in to unmask]