Hi, every time I send a message to this listserv I get this reply.  Am
I the only one that does?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: May 22, 2007 10:43 AM
Subject: NDN: Re: Fw: Disability Studies: Körper  - Macht - Differenz
To: Dawna <[log in to unmask]>

Sorry. Your message could not be delivered to:

tgoettler,OISENet (The name was not found at the remote site. Check
that the name has been entered correctly.)

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: