Well this is what I had to say the minister who would make me mad  by stroke of
the pen, but I don't get mad I try and get even :)

http://laurentius-rex.blogspot.com/2007/04/no-minisiter-or-parliamentary.html

And what goes for Autism goes for the whole social construction of mental
"disorder" that the most disordered rabble who call themselves a parliament,
this bill is Bollox, and worse than that.

The other day, courtesy of the system I got myself a new diagnosis from the
devils dictionary of "disorders" namely OCD, (another neurodiversity no less)
but perhaps that means in other terms that I shall not cease from mental strife
nor shall my flute sleep in my hand till I have converted the Palace of
Westminster to the purpose that William Morris forsaw in news from nowhere.

Yeah you can be labled any time of the day (or night), but what good does it do,
because nobody really cares.

Well maybe I do :)

Larry

This Disability-Research Discussion list is managed by the Centre for Disability Studies at the University of Leeds (www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-studies). Enquiries about the list administratione should be sent to [log in to unmask]
Archives and tools are located at: