From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Margaret McKay
Sent: 16 May 2007 16:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: help needed urgently

where is the conference Sian?

Margaret McKay
eLearning Advisor: Accessibility & Inclusion
JISC Regional Support Centre - Scotland South & West

Tel: 0141 585 0022/0023
Fax: 0141 585 0020

Textphone or Typetalk users:
18001 0141 585 0022/0023

www.rsc-sw-scotland.ac.uk

P SAVE PAPER - Please do not print this e-mail unless absolutely necessary

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not disclose, copy or deliver this message to anyone and any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply email.  Please advise immediately if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of the University of Glasgow shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it