We had a pg student some time ago who keeps a lightbox on their desk and at home.  That was pretty much all we could do that was useful at the time.  Chris

From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Callaghan, Brigid
Sent: 01 May 2007 11:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Seasonal Affective Disorder

Dear Colleagues,

I have a student with S.A.D she is well at the moment as the weather, light etc is good, but becomes unwell during gloomier days . We are thinking ahead in terms of support. She has a light therapy box. I wondered what other kind of support could be considered? Have any of you had experience of supporting a student with S.A.D - what did you do?

Thanks Brigid

Brigid Callaghan
Senior Disability Adviser
Student Services