Does anyone have any prior experience or guidelines on how to support students with Asperger's in oral examinations? The student in question is suggesting he may need some kind of considerate marking. My initial thoughts are that the person testing the student should be made aware of the student's issues and that they must use plain English and prompt the student if they seem to have not understood the question or seem to be going off track. I am a little stuck though on a considerate marking scheme? Any ideas?

Emma Uden
Disability Adviser
Student Enabling Centre
University of Wolverhampton