Apologies for cross posting

Dear all

We are looking for participants for a study into the experiences of disabled
students studying English or Creative Writing and would be grateful if you
would forward this email to students who may be interested.   If you are
able to display a poster then please email me off list as the attachment is
too large for posting.

This is a subject specific study and we are not seeking feedback on
individual universities.   Our main aim is to produce guidance for staff
teaching English and Creative Writing on how to develop inclusive practices
in teaching, learning and assessment.

The project consists of the following:

   1. Students will be invited to complete an online questionnaire (a
   downloadable version is also available from the project website).
   2. Those who express an interest will be asked to participate in a
   detailed face-to-face or phone interview.
   3. These interviews will form the basis of a series of anonymised case
   studies for publication in a written report and on a section of the English
   Subject Centre's website.
   4. A Moodle website has been created for students to share their
   experiences with others around the country

To complete the questionnaire or access the Moodle website, students should
go to:

http://www.english.heacademy.ac.uk/disabilitystudy

If an alternative format is required then please email us at:

[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

You can also use this address should you have any questions about the
project.

As an incentive for completion, all students who return the questionnaire
will be entered into a draw for £50 of book tokens.   Those participating in
the interviews will also receive a £10 book token.

Thank you for your help.

Kevin Brunton
The ESC Project Team