Avaaz.org - The World in Action

Dear climate-supporter,

It's time.

Sign the global petition NOW

In just 10 days the leaders of the G8 and the five other most polluting countries in the world meet in Germany. These 13 men and women will decide the fate of the world's climate. The stakes couldn't be higher.

100,000 of us fought to put the climate crisis at the top of their agenda -- and we won. We learned global public opinion has power. Now we need an outcry like never before for the summit to produce not just hot air, but real action. If each of us gets just 4 other friends to sign our call, we can deliver the largest climate petition in history on June 6th. So please, forward this email now to anyone who could help -- they can sign at the link below:

http://www.avaaz.org/en/climate_g8/

With hope,

Ben, Galit, Ricken, Graziela, Iain, Paul, Hannah and all at Avaaz

PS: Between them, the G8+5 countries at this summit produce over 70% of global warming emissions. For more background, click here to read Avaaz's climate change blog.