ENERGISE LONDON !

Energise London about Climate Change !

What can we do about Climate Change in our local communities ?
What is already being done ?
How can we work together to inspire more action ?

King's College, Stamford Street, London SE1
Saturday June 16th 10.00 – 16.00 Entry by donation.

Energise London ! is a one-day workshop for anyone concerned
about Climate Change. It is being run by London21 and Planet Positive
in partnership with COIN and BLACKOUT BRITAIN as part of
London Sustainability Weeks 2007.

Whether you're just getting involved in work on Climate Change or
you've been active for years, gather to share your ideas and actions,
learn and be inspired by what others are doing. Find out how you can
get involved and work together on plans for taking action on
Climate Change in your local area.

We invite community organisations, faith groups, black and minority
ethnic groups, local authorities and environmental groups to take part
in a positive and open event to strengthen grassroots Climate Change
Action across London.

Discussions will focus on :-

*	Policy and politics - What are the London Climate Change
Action Plan, the London Plan and the Government's Climate Change Bill
all about ? What do we need to do about them ?

*	Local Action – How can we get active and how do we make our
voices heard in order to encourage decision makers, our neighbours and
others in our communities to act ?

*	Connecting Up – What's already happening and how can London
community groups and organisations work together more effectively on
Climate Change ?

Advance booking is important. To reserve a place and find out more contact
:-

Sharon Turley
email : [log in to unmask]
Tel : 0777 60 62 651  or  0208 52 53 975

London21			http://www.london21.org
Planet Positive 		http://www.planet-positive.org.uk
COIN 				http://www.coinet.org.uk
BLACKOUT BRITAIN 		http://www.blackoutbritain.org.uk