> I wanted to use Analysis to assign a construct using 15N double resonance
> experiments (15N-NOESY-HSQC and 15N-TOCSY-HSQC), but from what I can tell
> the Link Sequential Spin Systems function only recognizes triple resonance
> experiments.  I was wondering whether there was 1) a trick to get this
> function to work on double resonance experiments, 2) an analagous function
> for double resonance experiments, or 3) plans to integrate double resonance
> data into Link Sequential Spin Systems?  Thanks!

Hi,

Select some query peaks in a window and then do:

 Right Mouse Menu::Peak::Match Peaks::In MySpectrum::F2

substituting your spectrum and dimension choice.

In the resulting peak groups popup you can select the top matches and
display them as strips in a specified window.

Although not as fancy as the triple resonance system this does basically
the same matching. I could improve the situation, but it cannot use the
exactly same interface as the triple resonance one because there is no
certaintly of the exact sequential relationship from the reference
experiment type.

Hope this helps,

T.

 Dr Tim Stevens			Email: [log in to unmask]
 Department of Biochemistry            [log in to unmask]
 University of Cambridge        Phone: +44 1223 766018 (office)
 80 Tennis Court Road	               +44 7816 338275 (mobile)
 Old Addenbrooke's Site 	       +44 1223 364613 (home)
 Cambridge  CB2 1GA	   	WWWeb: http://www.bio.cam.ac.uk/~tjs23
 United Kingdom 		       http://www.pantonia.co.uk
------ +NH3CH(CH(CH3)OH)C(O)NHCH(CH(CH3)CH2CH3)C(O)NHCH(CH2CH2SCH3)CO2- -------