From: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Edward A. Berry
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2007 2:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Alternate space groups for MR in Beast

Dear All,
I'm doing molecular replacement with beast, using
the ccp4i gui.
Space group is P41 or P43 based on syst. absences.
Input mtz file is reduced in P41, but I want
to try the translation search with both. So,

Does beast automatically try both?
Is there a parameter I can enter to set p43 on second run?
Do I need to change space group of input file to test p43?

Thanks,
Ed