Hi Jay,

Maybe try to use the the rhombohedral setting (space group R32:R, with
unit cell 229,229,229,81,81,81 ) rather than the hexagonal one used now.
Depending on the fft algorithm used to compute structure factors for
your partial model, this can save you a chuck off memory/time.

You can reindex the data and change the model relatively straightforward
reflecting the new set of basis vectors.

Cheers

Peter