From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of AJ Ramsden, Learning and Research Technology
Sent: 24 May 2007 13:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: integration of SITS / eVision with Blackboard

Dear All,

Just a quick heads-up - are any of you integrating SITS / eVision with Blackboard - and if yes, what are you doing. With the continual developments of SITS / eVision, I've been tasked to look into pushing / pulling assessment details between these systems, and developing guidelines. So, I was wondering, anyone developed (developing) a building block?

Cheers

Andy

Andy Ramsden,
Learning Technology Adviser,