-----Original Message-----
From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Cathy Colless
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:56 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: setting customised admin role

Thanks Kate,

Frustratingly this is the one privilege you cannot delegate to a custom
system role !
Indeed, I do have an old open ticket (#429483) regarding this problem
that seems to be just gathering dust.

There are big prizes on offer to anyone submitting a supportive ticket
for this case.

Many Thanks
Cathy Colless
University of York