Some new publications from Middlesex University Press, including one from our very own Penny Dade!.
Further information and contact details below.

 Celia Cozens

Managing Editor

Middlesex University Press

North London Business Park

Oakleigh Road South

London N11 1QS

www.mupress.co.uk

Tel: 020 8411 4162

Fax:020 8411 4167

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT
This email and any attachments is intended for the named recipient only.  Its unauthorised use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.  If you have received it in error, please destroy all copies and inform the sender.  Whilst this email and associated attachments will have been checked for known viruses whilst within the MU systems we can accept no responsibility once it has left our systems.

For up to date information on forthcoming workshops and free visits please see the online ARLIS/UK & Ireland Events Calendar 2007 at http://www.arlis.org.uk/even/