Hi

Could you please add my colleague Norma Stewart to the list:

Norma Stewart
Student Fees Officer
Registry
University of Dundee
Tel x44 (0)1382 385392
Fax x44(0)1382 385343
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Many thanks
Dawn

Dawn Tindal
Programme and Assessments Officer
Registry
University of Dundee
1 Airlie Place
DUNDEE   DD1 4HN

(PLEASE NOTE NEW TEL. No.)
Tel 01382 388231
(Internal IP: 88231
Internal old: 8231)
Fax  01382 385343

>>> "Singh, Sonia" <[log in to unmask]> 01/05/2007 14:50 >>>
Hi, Please add me to the list

Sonia Singh
Finance Manager
Kingston University