Hi,

The expanded categories will be useful as long as the information is
used to introduce targeted action rather than simply as a box ticking
exercise. I think there is a danger that unless resources are in place
they'll be an overload of information that no one uses to deliver any
practical benefits..

Best wishes
Michelle