Would be very pleased to see you, Dave.  The url is
http://www.manygods.org.uk/conference.html and there's a registration
form there. Doors open at 10 - I'll confirm this later. Directions to
Manchester Museum are at
http://www.museum.man.ac.uk/information/information.htm

Programme is approximately -
  Morning - the Reburial issue, with reports and papers on the
situation in Britain and elsewhere - one is on the Ice Princess.
    break for lunch around 1.00
  Afternoon - Thornobrough Henges
  Stories of the Gods
  'Who are the Gods'

And we hope to repair to a pub for talk, storytelling and such in the evening.
I'm hoping for some good debate. At least one opponent of 'reburial'
has emailed me saying she hopes to be there. Could be an interesting
encounter!

Jenny

--
   'Not my little tealight!' said a celebrant at West Kennet Long
Barrow, when a pagan friend of the authors attempted to point out to

http://www.sacredsites.org.uk
http://wyrdswell.co.uk/
Association of Polytheist Traditions  -  http://www.manygods.org.uk/
Contact me about the APT conference 26 May 2007, Manchester Museum