Hi Everyone,

Please join me in welcoming in two more fine Aacorners, Johan Roos ([log in to unmask]) and Céline Abecassis-Moedas ([log in to unmask]). Many of you know Johan from his Serious Play work at Imagination Lab in Switzerland—he was the one who started the whole Serious Play system. He’s a very imaginative guy, one of the exemplars in our arts-based field, and has been recruited to ‘imagine up’ the Stockholm School of Economics. Céline is one of my colleagues at Catholic University, here in Lisbon. Originally a Parisian (and I think still very much so at heart), she loves design and is working with it extensively in the various CU programs. She has extensive design experience in the software industry, and now has a large research program in design in the fashion industry. I’ve included little bios below. Daved

Johan Roos. Johan Roos is the Bo Rydin and SCA Professor of Strategy and incoming Dean of MBA Programs at SSE. He was previously Director of Swiss-based Imagination Lab Foundation (2000-2006), Professor of General Management and Strategy at IMD (1995-2000), Associate Professor of Strategy at Norwegian School of Management (1990-1994), and Research Fellow in Multinational Management at the Wharton School (1988-1989). As scholar Johan has contributed many publications to the academic and practitioner markets. As educator he has taught in and directed many executive education programs as well as delivered courses in graduate and post-graduate programs. As advisor he has been on the board of several listed and unlisted companies, and continue to work closely with leaders and leadership teams throughout the world.

Celine Abecassis-Moedas. Celine Abecassis-Moedas is Assistant Professor in Strategic Management at School of Economics and Management, Catholic University of Portugal. She holds a PhD from Ecole Polytechnique, Paris. Her research focuses on the area of design management in a New Product Development context. It is mostly applied to the clothing and fashion industry. Her articles have been published in various journals including Journal of Marketing Management, Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, International Journal of Operations and Production Management and Journal of Product Innovation Management.

For more information:

http://www.fcee.lisboa.ucp.pt/docentes/url/ceabec/