-----Original Message-----
From: Aesthetics, Creativity, and Organisations Research Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nissley, Nick
Sent: 15 May 2007 15:05
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Recommending Sue Congram for Inclusion in AACORN

AACORN,

I'd like to recommend Sue Congram for inclusion in AACORN. Sue is
currently researching for a PhD. Her research investigates what business
leaders can learn from the arts that will contribute towards more
effective leadership practice and greater business sustainability.

Sue is an International Gestalt Trainer and former Business Director for
the British Gestalt Journal for over five years (stepping down from this
position in order to give more time to her PhD). Sue is a prolific
writer, also; with titles in the areas of: Business Psychology,
Diversity, and Strategic Planning and Organization Change.

Nick

Nick Nissley, Ed.D.
Executive Director, Leadership Development
The Banff Centre
Box 1020, Station #45
Banff, Alberta, Canada T1L 1H5
Phone: 403.762.6133
Fax: 403.762.6422
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: http://www.banffleadership.com

The Banff Centre is a catalyst for creativity, with a transformative
impact on those who attend our programs, conferences and events. Our
alumni create, produce and perform works of art all over the world, lead
our institutions, organizations and businesses, and play significant
roles in our cultural, social, intellectual and economic well-being, and
in the preservation of our environment.

This incoming email to UWE has been independently scanned for viruses by
McAfee anti-virus software and none were detected

This email was independently scanned for viruses by McAfee anti-virus software and none were found