Hi all -

I'm experiencing what seems to be a memory related issue when I attempt to register a filtered_func
dataset to the standard template. This occurs when I input the option to apply the previous flirt
transform with the func2standard.mat file.

So it's a big dataset - 834 time points but I'm also workinng on a fast machine with ample RAM (Intel
Quad Pro Mac with 8GB RAM). Any chance there's a work around?

This is the error message:

flirt(14147) malloc: *** vm_allocate(size=3612672) failed (error code=3)
flirt(14147) malloc: *** error: can't allocate region
flirt(14147) malloc: *** set a breakpoint in szone_error to debug

I noticed that there might be a 64 bit release coming out soon...any chance it's ready?

Thanks!
Nick