I'm sorry if this is clogging up people's Inboxes, but as the one who did not use the subject line, I would like to defend myself.  I spotted the mistake just too late to correct it.  This was particularly galling, as I always find the lack of a subject line irritating myself.

I have one Inbox for two different employers, and customize my outgoing messages from each with a unique address.  Unfortunately I have to use a web-based programme for sending to the list, because Jiscmail only accepts one address.  The programme in question does not provide me with the ability to check outgoing messages - or to reply directly to a list posting.  Hence the error.

Elizabeth Boardman
Archivist
Brasenose and St. Hilda's Colleges
Oxfordshire Health Archives